- You can order foreign currencies (travel money) and Travellers Cheques (TC) by post.
- We only accept electronic payments 'BACS, CHAPS or Faster Payment Internet bank transfers from your account to our account (N.B. our account details are below). Please ensure that you do not deposit any cash into our account.
- When you make a payment if your bank is offering Faster Payments service, we will receive your payment within 2 hours. If payment for your order is received to our bank account before 9.00am along with the order number on any business day (Monday through Friday), we will despatch your currency order on the same day for next business day (Monday through Friday) delivery.
If your bank is not offering Faster Payments service, we will receive your payment within 3 working days, and we will despatch your order on the same day your funds clear our account.
You can expect delivery within 3 - 4 working days.
Please ensure you state your order number as a reference on the payment advice. If you DO NOT state your order number, you will not receive your money on time.
We have instant availability of over 120 foreign currencies at competitive exchange rates, which rates are advertised at our branches. Therefore you can visit any one of our branches to fulfil your foreign currency (travel money) requirements. Payments can be made either by cash, debit or credit cards.
- Please note that if you are paying by cash or debit card there is no charge from us.
Kindly click customer notification for payment terms and necessary supporting documents.
You can place a Fast Track Branch Collection order and visit any one of our branches to collect the required foreign currencies. Payments in lieu of transaction for fast track branch collection orders can be made at any one of our branches either by cash, debit or credit cards.
The Fast Track Collection Service is valid only for orders submitted after 8.00am and collected on the same day before 6.45pm and till 8.45pm only for orders placed for the Hammersmith Branch. Print the “order confirmation” (if possible) and produce it at the branch on collection, otherwise verbally mention to our cashier that you have placed a Fast Track Branch Collection order by giving your name. Orders not collected by 6.45pm that same day will be cancelled. Also orders placed only for the Hammersmith Branch will be cancelled at 8.45pm. Orders not executed during the weekend Saturday by 5.45pm for Strand, Victoria, Hammersmith branches and Sunday by 3.45pm that same day for all branches will be cancelled.(Our Cannon Street & Liverpool Street Branches are closed during the weekend. Please check our branch opening hours)
- Please note that if you are paying by debit card there is no charge from us.
- Kindly click customer notification for payment terms and necessary supporting documents.
- To enjoy the preferential on-line rates advertised on this website, you have to place a Fast Track Branch Collection order, otherwise the rates advertised at the branches will apply to you, which may be adverse.
Note: Please be advised that we are governed by the Data Protection Act 1988, as such the confidentiality of your supporting documents are assured.