Fast Track Collection Service
We can prepare your order in advance for Fast Track Service and collection at any nominated Branch. Just simply complete the order form below and it will be ready for collection with immediate effect.
Payments in lieu of fast track transactions can be made at the branch either by cash, debit or credit cards.
The Fast Track Collection Service is valid only for orders submitted and collected on the same day before close of business. Print the “order confirmation” (if possible) and produce it at the branch on collection, otherwise verbally mention to our cashier that you have placed a Fast Track Branch Collection order by giving your name.
Orders not collected before the closing time on the same day will be cancelled. Please check our branch opening hours
The system will accept Fast Track branch collection orders only within the undermentioned times.
Usual branch ordering hours
(Inside the Arcade)
|Monday to Wednesday||Thursday & Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Canary Wharf (Inside the
|8.00AM to 6.30PM||8.00AM to 7.30PM||9.00 AM to 5.30 PM||Closed|
Please check our branch opening hours
Should you wish to order Travellers Cheques, please call the Head Office directly on 020 7183 4197 or 020 7240 1214.
- Please note that if you are paying by cash there is no charge from us. However a debit card or credit card will be subject to charges click here.
- Paying by debit card/credit card will require a Passport/UK Full driving licence, kindly click here for payment terms and required supporting documents depending on the total GBP amount of your order.
- To obtain the online rates advertised on this website, you MUST place a Fast Track Branch Collection service order from the 'Branch Orders' navigation menu, otherwise the rates advertised at the branches may differ, which may be adverse to you.
- Once you have completed a transaction, no form of refund is permitted.
- Our company policy is not to accept Scottish notes. However, we reserve the right to accept only Scottish notes at our sole discretion subject to a charge of 2%.
Note: All customers who seek our Fast Track services shall be served on a first come first serve basis by the respective branch, the order shall be subject to the availability of currency stocks and shall be interpreted only as ‘a reservation of the rate’.
However, please be advised that in most instances (99%) stocks would be available at branches (except under exceptional circumstances) to be purchased on demand, unless otherwise you are specifically asked to contact our Head Office (in such circumstances further instructions will appear in your Order confirmation).
Please be advised that we are governed by the Data Protection Act of 1998, as such the confidentiality of your supporting documents is assured.
Please ensure that you read our Terms and Conditions.
BestForeignExchange.com will honour all "Fast Track collection" orders under usual circumstances.
However under unusual circumstances such as manifest error on exchange rates and our publish fees and charges, unavailability of foreign currency stocks, extreme volatility in exchange rates in the wholesale market etc, BestForeignExchange.com reserves the right to decline such "Fast Track collection" orders prior to execution, without any recourse to BestForeignExchange.com.
BestForeignExchange.com also reserves the right to request for more supporting documents (KYC materials) and decline any transactions without citing any reasons.
BestForeignExchange.com will be charging 0.21% of the spend for all customers using a Visa and Master Debit cards for GBP settlements with effect from 1st September 2016.
Please note that this charge passed onto the customers, as Visa UK Ltd and Master Card UK Ltd have imposed this new levy on all debit card processing merchants in the UK with effect from 1st September 2016, which in turn is an expense to BestForeignExchange.com. Therefore BestForeignExchange.com is not making any financial benefit or profit from the charge of 0.21% from the customers and merely only recovering the new cost payable to Visa UK Ltd and Master Card UK Ltd.