Buy Back Currency Service At Branch
We will not be buying any Indian Rupees at all under any circumstances with immediate effect due to economic policy changes by the Government of India. Click here for more.Get the best buy back rates using our buy back service which gives you unbeatable exchange rates and 0% commission. This could be obtained by walking into any one of our branches. Further the sterling proceeds can be collected in cash at our branches or by BACS payment into your bank account.
If you have left over currency or travellers cheques
- You can produce the currencies or duly completed travellers cheques at our branches to convert into sterling and request precedes either by cash or BACS payment into your bank account.
- To obtain the online rates advertised on this website, you MUST place a Buy Back Currency Service At Branch order from the 'Branch Orders' navigation menu, otherwise the rates advertised at the branches may differ, which may be adverse to you.
- You will have to produce us the printed duly completed online application form (below) after placing your signature, along with copies of your Passport / full UK plastic photo driving licence or paper driving licence issued prior to 1998 (ID's) (Note: the paper counterpart issued with plastic photo driving licence is now invalid as per DVLA) and a utility bill within 3 months to date showing proof of address up to GBP 5000 equivalent. If the transaction is in excess of GBP 5,000.00 equivalent then a copy of your bank statement within 3 months to date also needs to be accompanied.
- Orders can be placed only during the times mentioned below. Orders not executed by the end of business that same day will be cancelled (Our Cannon St., Liverpool St.-1, Liverpool St.-2 Branches are closed during the weekend. Please check our branch opening hours)
- The system will accept Buy Back at Branch orders only within the undermentioned times.
Usual branch ordering hoursBranch NameMonday to FridaySaturdaySundayStrand8.00 AM to 6.30 PM9.00 AM to 5.30 PM10.00 AM to 3.30 PMEmbankment
(Villiers Street)8:00 AM to 8:30 PM9.00 AM to 6.30 PM10.00 AM to 5.30 PMVictoria Place7.30 AM to 8.30 PM8.30 AM to 7.30 PM9.00 AM to 6.00 PMVictoria Street8.00 AM to 6.30 PM9.00 AM to 5.30 PM10.00 AM to 3.30 PMLiverpool St.-2 (Wormwood Street)8.00 AM to 6.30 PMClosedClosed(On Wormwood St. adjoining London Wall behind Liverpool St. Arcade.)Liverpool St.-1
(Inside the Arcade)8.00 AM to 6.30 PMClosedClosedCannon Street8.00 AM to 6.30 PMClosedClosedHigh St. Kensington8.00 AM to 7.30 PM9.00 AM to 6.30 PM10.00 AM to 5.30 PMHammersmith (Broadway Shopping Centre)8.00 AM to 8.30 PM9.00 AM to 5.30 PM10.00 AM to 3.30 PMRichmond
(George Street)8.00 AM to 6.30 PM9.00 AM to 5.30 PM10.00 AM to 4.30 PM
Monday to Wednesday Thursday & Friday Saturday Sunday Canary Wharf (Inside the
8.00AM to 6.30PM 8.00AM to 7.30PM 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM Closed
- We do not buy foreign coins other than Euro 1 & 2 coins.
Special Notes All Customers:
|1.||Dirham - UAE||1000||
|2.||Euro - Europe||500||
|3.||Franc - Switzerland||1000||
|4.||Koruna - Czech||5000||
|5.||Dollars - USA||1||
|6.||Rupee - India||Only 2000,100 & 50||
|7.||Ruble - Russia||All Denominations||
|8.||Pound - Egypt||All Denominations||
|9.||Pound - Scottish||All Denominations||
BestForeignExchange.com will honour all "Buy Back at Branch" orders under usual circumstances.
However under unusual circumstances such as manifest error on exchange rates and our publish fees and charges, unavailability of foreign currency stocks, extreme volatility in exchange rates in the wholesale market etc, BestForeignExchange.com reserves the right to decline such "Buy Back at Branch" orders prior to execution, without any recourse to BestForeignExchange.com.
BestForeignExchange.com also reserves the right to request for more supporting documents (KYC materials) and decline any transactions without citing any reasons.
Buy Back Currency Service At Branch
Please check the table above for opening hours
The Buy Back at branch Service is available
only during the times mentioned in the above table.