Buy Back Currency Service At Branch
Get the best buy back rates using our buy back service which gives you unbeatable exchange rates and 0% commission. This could be obtained by walking into any one of our branches. Further the sterling proceeds can be collected in cash at our branches or by BACS payment into your bank account.
If you have left over currency or travellers cheques
- You can produce the currencies or duly completed travellers cheques at our branches to convert into sterling and request precedes either by cash or BACS payment into your bank account.
- To obtain the online rates advertised on this website, you MUST place a Buy Back Currency Service At Branch order from the 'Branch Orders' navigation menu, otherwise the rates advertised at the branches may differ, which may be adverse to you.
- You will have to produce us the printed duly completed online application form (below) after placing your signature, along with copies of your supporting documents click here.
- Orders can be placed only during the times mentioned below. Orders not executed by the end of business that same day will be cancelled (Our Cannon St., Liverpool St.-1, Liverpool St.-2 Branches are closed during the weekend. Please check our branch opening hours)
- After close of business at London Wall, Liverpool Street and Cannon Street branches you may collect the currencies at our London Bridge branch. Click here to check the Business hours of London Bridge branch.
- The system will accept Buy Back at Branch orders only within the undermentioned times.
Buy Back at Branch ordering hoursBranch NameMonday to FridaySaturdaySundayStrand7.30 AM to 6.15 PM9.00 AM to 5.30 PM9.00 AM to 3.30 PMEmbankment
(Villiers Street)7.30 AM to 7:30PM9.00 AM to 6.45 PM9.00 AM to 5.45 PMVictoria Place7.30 AM to 7.45 PM8.30 AM to 6.45 PM9.00 AM to 6.15 PMVictoria Street7.30 AM to 6.15 PM9.00 AM to 5.30 PM9.00 AM to 3.30 PMLiverpool St.-2 (Wormwood Street)7.30 AM to 6.15 PMClosedClosed(On Wormwood St. adjoining London Wall behind Liverpool St. Arcade.)Liverpool St.-1
(Inside the Arcade)7.30 AM to 6.30 PMClosedClosedCannon Street7.30 AM to 6.30 PMClosedClosedHigh St. Kensington7.30 AM to 6.45 PM9.00 AM to 6.15 PM9.00 AM to 5.30 PMHammersmith (Broadway Shopping Centre)7.30 AM to 8.15 PM9.00 AM to 5.30 PM9.00 AM to 4.30 PMRichmond
(George Street)7.30 AM to 6.15 PM9.00 AM to 5.30 PM9.00 AM to 4.45 PMLondon Bridge
(off St Thomas Street)7.30 AM to 6.45 PM9:00 AM to 5.45 PMClosedSt Paul's7.30 AM to 6.15 PM9.00 AM to 5.15 PMClosedMoorgate7.30 AM to 6.30 PMClosedClosedFenchurch St7.30 AM to 6.15 PMClosedClosed
Monday to Wednesday Thursday & Friday Saturday Sunday Canary Wharf (Inside the
7.30 AM to 6.30 PM 7.30 AM to 6.45 PM 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM Closed
- We do not buy foreign coins other than Euro 1 & 2 coins.
Multiple or duplicated Buy Back at Branch orders placed by customers, with the view of arbitraging the exchange rates for their benefit, will be refused at the sole discretion of Best Foreign Exchange.com without disclosing reasons.
Special Notes All Customers:
|1.||Dirham - UAE||1000||
|2.||Euro - Europe||500||
|1 & 2 coins||
|3.||Franc - Switzerland||1000||
|4.||Koruna - Czech||5000||
|5.||Dollars - USA||1||
|6.||Rupee - India||Only 500(new issue),
100 & 50
|7.||Ruble - Russia||All Denominations||
|8.||Pound - Egypt||All Denominations||
|9.||Pound - Scottish||All Denominations||
|10.||Dollar - Singapore||1000||
BestForeignExchange.com will honour all "Buy Back at Branch" orders under usual circumstances.
However under unusual circumstances such as manifest error on exchange rates and our publish fees and charges, unavailability of foreign currency stocks, extreme volatility in exchange rates in the wholesale market etc, BestForeignExchange.com reserves the right to decline such "Buy Back at Branch" orders prior to execution, without any recourse to BestForeignExchange.com.
BestForeignExchange.com also reserves the right to request for more supporting documents (KYC materials) and decline any transactions without citing any reasons.